New Student Registration
What is needed for new student registration?
- Parent/guardian living at the same address as the student must enroll the student
- 2 Proofs of Residence (click here for valid proof of residence list)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records (DHR 3231)
- Eye, Ear, Dental & Nutrition Screening (DHR 3300)
- Withdrawal Form/Grades
- Transcript (high school only)
- Records from previous school, if available
Returning Student Registration
How do I get started?
Use the Parent Portal to register for the next school year. Using the PowerSchool Parent Portal greatly reduces the effort in registering for the next school year. Use the Parent Portal when students are being promoted from one school to the next as well.
What if I do not have a Parent Portal Login?
Request a parent portal login from your school.
What if I am unable to get a Parent Portal Account?
You will need to request a SnapCode from the school to complete the returning student registration.
How do I register more than one student?
Your parent portal account will need to be linked to each student that you are wanting to register. Once logged into the Parent Portal you can click the student’s name and then click the Registration link at the bottom left of the page.