Becky McCoy, Principal
The phrase "Pepperell Pride" is the motto for our Pepperell schools. It shows how we are a united community. A community that promotes family and education by pointing to the long and proud tradition of our five area schools: McHenry Primary, Pepperell Primary, Pepperell Elementary, Pepperell Middle and Pepperell High. It reminds us that we are part of something much bigger than ourselves.
As we start a new school year, we encourage our students to:
- Go to school every day! You’ll get better grades and will set the stage for getting and keeping a good job
- Form positive relationships! With teachers, coaches, and peers. It’s a great source of advice and support
- Get Organized! Use the PMS handbook/planner to keep track of assignments and events
- Complete all class & homework assignments & study for tests! You’ll get better grades & your tests and quizzes will be easier
- Ask for help if you are having trouble with assignments! Talk to your teacher if you’re having trouble. Your learning contributes to your school, community, and to the world
- Get Involved! Students involved in school sponsored events during or after school earn better grades and are less likely to dropout of high school. You’ll have better attendance and will be less likely to get into trouble.
I also encourage you to visit our website on a regular basis as it will give you a quick snapshot of life at PMS. Please explore our links, calendar, and faculty pages to find out more about curriculum, programs, and daily events at Pepperell Middle.
The faculty and staff are here to help our students and parents, so please do not hesitate to ask for any assistance you need. I know we will have another incredible and productive school year and I thank you in advance for your cooperation, help, and support.