A Local School Governance Team (LGST) in each school is the method the school system will use to get thecommunity, parents, and teachers involved in decision making to maximize educational opportunities forchildren. Each Local School Governance Team (LSGT) will seek to provide the best possible learningenvironment for the children in their community.
Pepperell Primary Local School Governance Team Members:Brig Larry- PrincipalAutumn Eads -Staff RepresentativeAllison Watson- Staff RepresentativeLinley Wheat- Parent RepresentativeMeghan Hillis - Parent RepresentativeJoe Knight- Community RepresentativeAshton Hudson - Community Representative
What is a Local School Governance Team member required to do?
- Work to improve student achievement and performance
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community
- Act as a link between the LSGT and the community
- Maintain a school-wide perspective in issues
- Regularly participate in LSGT meetings
- Participate in informational and training programs
PPS LSGT Meeting Dates 2022-2023
All meetings will be in person at PPS. A virtual option will be available.