Model High School 1987-1991
- Four-year letterman in basketball and one-year letterman in track
- Three-year starter in basketball
- 1988-89 was starting point guard averaging 12 points per game. Named to Rome
News Honorable Mention All-Area
- 1988-89 averaged 21 points per game and Named Rome News-Tribune All-Area.
- 1990-91 averaged 34 points per game (39.0 per game after Christmas). Scored 51 in a game in a game vs SE Whitfield (8 three pointers). Team leader in assists and rebounds guiding the Blue Devils to a state tournament appearance (took only region winners and runners-up at the time) since 1976.
- Named All State AA, Rome News Tribune All Area Player of the Year, Northwest GA. Tip Off Player of the Year, Selected to North/South All Star team, Atlanta Journal Constitution Super Senior team (top ten seniors in the state). Finished high school career with over 1800 points.
- Began college career at Gordon Junior College when he was named to the Junior College State Team of the Year. Transferred to Southern Union College where he was named Alabama Junior.
- College Tournament MVP after leading SU to state runner-up (recruited by Auburn, Lamar University, University of Miami among others).
- Signed with the University of New Orleans and started for two years.
- Finished at UNO as one of the top career leaders in steals despite playing only two Seasons.
- Named the Sun Belt Championship and NCAA berth where they were defeated by the University of North Carolina.
- Played professional for 15 seasons in Israel, Hungary, Yugoslavia and Argentina.
- Won numerous league honors.
- Played semiprofessionally in the United States for several teams.