School supply lists are posted to our website. You can view them under the Academics page.
We look forward to having our new and returning students at Glenwood Primary for the 2020-2021 school year!
We will have two dates for New Student Registration this summer: June 17th from 12:00 - 5:00 pm and July 16th from 12:00 - 5:00 pm. Please see below for ways we can help you register:
New Students: Please register online using the New Student Registration Link found here and bring the following documents to Glenwood on June 16th or July 17th:
What is needed for new student registration?
- Parent/guardian living at the same address as the student must enroll the student
- 2 Proofs of Residence (click here for valid proof of residence list)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records (DHR 3231)
- Eye, Ear, Dental & Nutrition Screening (DHR 3300)
- Withdrawal Form/Grades
- Transcript (high school only)
- Records from previous school, if available
PreK Students who received an acceptance letter can also bring their documents to Glenwood on these dates.
Returning Students: Please register online using the Returning Student Registration Link found here. There is no need to bring anything to the school. However, if you need access to a Chromebook in order to complete Returning Student Registration, you can come to Glenwood during the new student registration times on June 17th or July 16th.