Harmony School

Harmony was a school located in the current Pepperell District. Harmony had tried to consolidate with several other schools and finally succeeded in 1925, when Flint Hill and Harmony presented a petition to the Board of Education. This was approved and the schools were declared consolidated, and the district was renamed Lake City Consolidated Schools. Also in 1937 Harmony and Dunehoo were consolidated at the site of Harmony School. 

Harmony School