Flint Hill School

Flint Hill School was located in the Pepperell District. The school was originally a small basic structure. The building was enlarged when the Board of Education agreed to pay the costs of the renovation. Flint Hill was also consolidated with the Harmony School in 1925. This school district was to be called Lake City Consolidated School Districts.