Riverside School

Riverside was a school located in the Model District, which was founded in 1929. The school was originally named the Tubize school, until the name was changed to Celanese School in 1947. Later the name of the school was changed again, this time to Riverside School. These schools served the children of the local mill workers. As the mill changed names, so did the school. The school operated until 1987 when it was closed.

Riverside School