Rosedale School

Rosedale School was a small schoolhouse located in the current Armuchee District.  It functioned independently until 1931 when it was proposed that Rosedale School should consolidate with the Everett Springs School.  Transportation was arranged for the students of Rosedale to be transported to the Everett Springs School.  Some of the students were transported to the Floyd Springs School.  The old Rosedale building was deeded to H.C. Roper, a board member at the time, to dispose of in 1933.