Everett Springs School

Everett Springs School was an educational center in the Armuchee School District as early as the late 1800’s. Students came from Tennessee and all over Georgia to attend the school. The “Mountain School” was established in 1889.

A new building was built in 1930, but was torn down for a more modern brick building. Sixth and seventh graders transferred to Armuchee in 1958-59, which was the last year of the school. In 1975-76, citizens from the local community tried to turn it into a recreation center but vandals destroyed much of the building and what remained was later sold. 

Everett Springs School